It is a clinic dedicated to the study, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases, such as arterial hypertension, ischemic heart disease, heart failure, valvulopathies and myocardiopathies. In addition here are performed specialized medical examinations, instrumental examinations such as electrocardiography, ergometry, Holter monitoring, and echocardiogram.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE VISIT:
ECG HOLTER 24 HOURS – M.A.P. 24 HOURS
Wear a cotton undershirt or shirt.
EFFORT TESTS on the cycle ergometer
In the 3 hours before the exam do not take:
- tea, coffee or sparkling drinks.
- It is not necessary to fast
- Do not smoke before performing the test.
- Use comfortable clothing (overalls, sneakers, etc.).
- Do not suspend pharmacological therapy on your own initiative.