The psychology clinic aims to analyse the demand brought by the person about the perception of states of psychological distress and / or the request to deepen the understanding of their psychological functioning, in order to experience a greater sense of personal well-being, relational and / or familiar.
TYPES OF INTERVENTION
ASSESMENT and COUNSELING:
analysis, evaluation and psychological consultation related to the difficulties, critical issues and discomforts expressed by the person and referring to their own mode of psychological functioning, in the emotional, cognitive and interactive aspects.
PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT AND PSYCHOTHERAPY:
co-construction and sharing with the person of work objectives, which may include: management of anxiety and / or lowering of mood, redefinition and restructuring of self perception and life context, structuring and implementation of self well-being and psychological balance and the quality of life of the user.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION RELATIVE TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SUFFERING
- Anxiety disorders, stress and lowering of mood
- Fears and phobias (panic attacks)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Disorders of affective, couple and family relationships
- Disorders related to life traumatic events (such as grief, accidents, separations, illnesses, etc.).